With Christmas behind us and many people wondering what to do with their live tree, the Municipality has opened seven different locations.
Trees can be dropped off at the following spaces:
- Beacon Hill – Frank Lacroix Arena
- Downtown – Clearwater Drive Municipal parking lot at the end of Father Mercredi Street
- North Parson’s Creek – Heritage Drive parking lot by the skate and spray park
- Thickwood – Sobey’s
- Timberlea – Your Independent Grocer
- Timberlea – Syncrude Athletic Park northeast parking lot (by the hockey rink)
- Waterways – Howard Pew Park
Crews are asking that residents remove any items from trees before dropping them off as they will be mulched up and reused throughout the city.
Residents will have until January 14 to drop off their live tree to one of the designated locations.